The PhD programme “Online-Participation” cooperates closely with people and organisations which research and work in the field of online participation. At the moment these include:
- eOpinio: service provider in the field of municipal online participation
- Prof. Dr. Gregor Betz: Philosophy, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- Rouven Brües: PhD student at Goldsmiths, University of London & board member of our partner Liquid Democracy e.V.
- A&B One Kommunikationsagentur GmbH: communication service provider in the field of online participation
- City of Wuppertal – department for citizen participation & E-Government
- tetraeder.com gmbh – service provider in the field of municipal online participation